We are the premier foodservice distributor in Ontario. We meet our customers' unique needs by delivering superior service, value and flexibility. This mission is made possible by attracting the best talent in the industry and treating our employees like family. Proudly named one of Canada's Best Managed!
Join our winning Procurement Team! Now hiring full time Category Management Analyst!
- Competitive compensation package
- Pension and RRSP plans
- Profit Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits
- Paid Personal Days and Your Birthday!
- Family oriented culture
As a key member of the CatMan team, you have a win-win team approach to juggling multiple priorities and driving time-sensitive decisions. You enjoy solving problems creatively. Your judgment is sound and accurate and you have the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task with an exceptional attention to detail. In this role, you will support crucial decision making as it relates to vendor relationships and marketing revenues.
Your key accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- Reporting and communication on conversions.
- Coding and inputting Sellarama/Itwal deals.
- Coding and inputting tradeshow deals and ensuring we’re getting the same deal as last year.
- Responsible for producing monthly flyer.
- Reviewing, updating and maintaining ECR in system.
- Administrative support for the Category Management Team.
- Monthly velocity reports for selected vendors and Category Managers.
- Analysis of customer and vendor data.
- Product file maintenance.
- Maintain Category Performance Reports.
- Minute taker for the weekly departmental meeting.
- Assist with weekly forecasting
- College or University diploma in Business Administration.
- Knowledge of Flanagan Forms would be an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, pivot tables, database management a must; knowledge of E3 system a bonus.
- Proven ability to write routine reports and correspondence, calculate figures and discount amounts, interest, commissions, rebates, percentages, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to define problems, gather data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have reliable vehicle and valid Ontario driver’s licence for use during the performance of duties.
- Flexibility to work outside core business hours on occasion to meet operational needs.
- Flexibility to travel occasionally and overnight.
- Capable of lifting up to 40 lbs occasionally.
To apply send us your Resume and Cover Letter.
This role is the difference you deserve!
Flanagan Foodservice Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and has an accommodation process in place to provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know by submitting your request to email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations.